Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

YAHOO INCOMING MESSAGES ARE BLANK

Why do my incoming messages open onto a blank message box?
nguồn : http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070527081432AAVTAlz
Câu hỏi : I can read the subject heading and see who they were from and to but the text box is always blank. This is also the case with commercial e-mails which probably have graphics in them. I only have this problem with one of my two yahoo e-mail accounts. I have tried accessing my mail on another computer and have the same problem so it would seem to be the account and not the computer. Can anyone help? Can someone also tel me how to get in touch with yahoo mail about this problem with my account. Thanks.
Trả lời : (Best Answer - Chosen by Voters)
Many problems (blank email text, error on page, etc.) can be resolved by the following browser cleanup steps:
1. Close all browser windows. 2. Open a new browser window. 3. Click on Tools at the top of your screen. 4. Click on the bottom choice - Internet Options. 5. On the Internet Options drop-down menu, go to the middle section titled Temporary Internet Files. 6. Delete all cookies (button in the middle) 7. Delete all temporary-files (button in the middle) - this step took about 3 minutes - patience! 8. Clear History (button on bottom right-hand corner) when done with all cleanups, click OK at the bottom of the Internet Options screen. This did work for me, Good luck!
Or, you can call Yahoo Customer Service at 866-562-7219, Hours 8am - 5pm M-F (PT) - - for fee services.
E-Mail Yahoo! customer care at cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com - - for *free* services.
5 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment